Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Journey continues

Hello everyone as we entered week four I had no idea how difficult it would be. I am working hard trying to cite things correctly however, I know this is an area of needed improvement. As I reflect back I am not sure if I will ever master this skill. Eventhough it is hard for me to grasp this I will not give up. I am just as commited now as I ever was to complete all the tasks before me. My family is supporting me through this process and I know I can do it. Now it is time for me to pratice what I have been preaching and stick with it. If any of my calssmates have ideas on how to work through this please feel free to let me know. I am open to learning from others and will take any suggestions to help me.

2 comments:

  1. Cynthia,

    Practice makes perfect. The best thing to do is to get organized and make a schedule. Well, what good is organizing? Organizing simply puts your priorities in order. What is most important? If you have extra time; work on citing the new format. You may be surprised by how much extra time you have available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cynthia,

    I second Jame's words. Also, don't be afraid to make mistakes. Sometimes you just have to put the work out there to learn.

    ReplyDelete