Saturday, July 31, 2010

The journey for this summer comes to a end

As this summer ends I find myself very excited about the future. I have accquired many new skills through my classes and my children will be moving forward to new things. My oldest son will finish part of his college career and get his bachlor's degree. Then I look at my younger son who will enter his senior year of high school. I am excited for both of them as they continue to grow into productive human beings. I have been blessed to see them evolve into young men which makes me think about all the mothers that never had the same opportunity. I lost a friend that was my age to breast cancer this year and she left behind two sons that are younger than mine. Needless to say I feel blessed that God allowed me to come this far and to be doing what I have in school and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment