Monday, July 12, 2010

A journey to success

Hello everyone Another week has passed and I am working on putting together a great paper. I have learned so much from everyone and the support of my classmates/professors make things smoother. This process of getting an education makes me desire to improve in everything I do. Even when I feel as if I can not do another thing I am able to pick up my books and get motivated to move forward. My son complained of chest pain and I had to take him to the doctors office but, I still managed to keep to my schedule I set for the week. Thank you James for reminding me how to put all the peices together. Often I get caught up in the full list of things I need to do that I do not break things down into workable tasks.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Cynthia,

    You are welcome. Life can be very crazy. I hope that your son feels better after seeing the doctors. For the assignments that are due each week I look at the grade book and knock them out. I figure if I can spend an hour watching TV, then I can spend that hour doing homework. Just remember that we are all in this together. Keep up the good work.

    James Sposkoski

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi am glad you are able to get help from other students. I am glad you are keeping to your schedule that will help you a lot.

    ReplyDelete