Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Journey

As I reflect over the paper I am tring to creat I have learned alot about myself. In the research I completed I now understand how important it is to educate yourself and your kids about the world. Knowing that no matter how much you do your children have to experience life. I never thought much about alcohol consumption until now and the fact that so many lives are lost behind it makes me sad. Becoming your own person means making mistakes and learning from them but, it is so hard to see the process in your children. My youngest will be a senior next year and the decisions he makes will confirm the foundation I tried to put in place.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it is hard to think about our kids dealing with issues. But, we know they do. Even though my son is only 5. I find it hard to watch as he has to learn to negotiate the negative things of the world.

    ReplyDelete